Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Alicante fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we like to go out with the wife dressed sexily, she likes to flash her body but likes to make it seem like an accident.

Our problem is we are running out of ideas for new locations and situations.

We would welcome some ideas of places were we can go for ideal accidental flashing or some situations or positions that she can be in where she accidentally reveals all.

Have you seen someone bending over or sitting somewhere and she shows more than she realises ? what was she doing and wearing ?

Who knows if we like your idea we may invite you along for the show.

we like to go out with the wife dressed sexily, she likes to flash her body but likes to make it seem like an accident.

Our problem is we are running out of ideas for new locations and situations.

We would welcome some ideas of places were we can go for ideal accidental flashing or some situations or positions that she can be in where she accidentally reveals all.

Have you seen someone bending over or sitting somewhere and she shows more than she realises ? what was she doing and wearing ?

Who knows if we like your idea we may invite you along for the show.

We are finding it increasingly difficult meeting people on this site because of the restrictions put on non premium members so any help or suggestions would be appreciated

meet up

Hi Guys, I´ve got a few ideas if ya wanna chat,David.

re meet up

Would love to hear your ideas

RE:meet up

would love to hear your ideas

RE:Alicante fun

hi, i live close and maybe could come up with some ideas... drop me a line if interested.

RE:RE:Alicante fun

Would love to hear your ideas, can't use email cos were not premium members

RE:RE:RE:Alicante fun

Got the same problem. Im usually in the chat room dinner time so contact me please. xxx

Flashing in Alicante

A good place is San Juan Beach strip, pleanty of bars that are full of very receptive randy Spaniards, there are all too good swinging clubs right by. Maria goes out without knickers and flashes and gets quite daring, been groped quite a bit and also even been fucked recently on a back room pool table by two 35+ year olds who took turns to pleasure her.

There are other places as well where you can go dogging or exhibiting like Urbanova and Carrabasí beaches (time day time fun and night times as well but beware of the soft sand near the dunes) Other great places are La Marina Guardamar pines and dunes and also Racó Del Conil between Benidorm and La Villajoiosa (sometimes overrun by "chapperos" Gay prostitues, this place is better in the spring months)

In the Murcia region there are several great places as well, like Calblanque nature reserve and beach, plenty of hands on beach fun, we have taken part in several group sex sessions there with friends. Another place is "El Portus" nudist town, campsite and beach just outside Cartagena on the old Mazzaron road. On the surface conventionally a FKK resort, under the surface it is a lovely den of iniquity, LOL.....
good place for Bi ladies looking for girly fun BTW.

RE:Alicante fun

hi i'm latino-german nice funman would like to chat with you have got a bunchof ideas if you want you can contact me so see ya you can have a look at my profile cu have fun

RE:Flashing in Alicante

A good place is San Juan Beach strip, pleanty of bars that are full of very receptive randy Spaniards, there are all too good swinging clubs right by. Maria goes out without knickers and flashes and gets quite daring, been groped quite a bit and also even been fucked recently on a back room pool table by two 35+ year olds who took turns to pleasure her. There are other places as well where you can go dogging or exhibiting like Urbanova and Carrabasí beaches (time day time fun and night times as well but beware of the soft sand near the dunes) Other great places are La Marina Guardamar pines and dunes and also Racó Del Conil between Benidorm and La Villajoiosa (sometimes overrun by "chapperos" Gay prostitues, this place is better in the spring months) In the Murcia region there are several great places as well, like Calblanque nature reserve and beach, plenty of hands on beach fun, we have taken part in several group sex sessions there with friends. Another place is "El Portus" nudist town, campsite and beach just outside Cartagena on the old Mazzaron road. On the surface conventionally a FKK resort, under the surface it is a lovely den of iniquity, LOL..... good place for Bi ladies looking for girly fun BTW.

im in murcia and cant find anything going on any where !!!! lol I need help !

RE:RE:Alicante fun

would love to hear more ideas from everyone

Flashing in Alicante

anyone is welcome to send their ideas to my mail and i will respond

RE:Flashing in Alicante

thats not exactly hat i'd wrote why is my forum post being edited ?

I said I would respond on the forum because i'm unable to respond by mail