Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

TV Louisa & her GF Lucy want hot guy to suck off tonight bishops stortford

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for men to come round for a short while tonight or tomorrow night failing that next week some time to let me and my girlfriend Lucy (real girl)have our way with their cock we want to suck lick and wank till you cum over us
If you are interested then get in touch
The younger you are the better also the smoother the better, totally smoothe is favourite .also the bigger your cock the better and a nice toned body preferable, and must be clean and smart
We want to lick our tongues over you and suck u off till u cum over us, not all night just a quickie and go
Only reply if you have pics including face pics or are willing to text us a pic
Louisa x x x Lucy x

RE:TV Louisa & her GF Lucy want hot guy to suck off tonight bishops stortford

hi i am dave,love to join this week for you to suck me off,please read my profile,i am clean shaven,nice and thick and cum loads,if interested please contact me,i can give you my mobile number if you like,hope to hear from you,dave xx

hi would love to meet both of you or on your own, i've been really turned on by the thought of being with a TV guy since i was a teenager and would love to pop this cherry. Get in touch

Hi I'm 23 smoothe with a good size cock I can send pic

i'm up for some fun ;)

definitely interested in that

please do get in touch directly in the future if you are doing it again....

hi hun we are from stortford and im lookin for a cpl to have some fun with my bf long as i can see some pics. and i will give hime a good shave too if you are up for this let us no. xxxxx pss we will send pics of us both by tex. xxx