Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Christmas holiday in Sharm El Shiekh

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are going on holiday to Sharm El Shiekh for Xmas and new year staying at the Laguna Vista Beach Resort we would love to meet another couple or maybe a single if you are there at the same time going out From19 to 2 Jan

RE:Christmas holiday in Sharm El Shiekh

have agood holiday...small chance that I can make it

Hi,unfortunatley just missed you as we've just returned from same place, could have done with a little bit of evening Entertainmentimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Christmas holiday in Sharm El Shiekh

Us too!

No matter what hotel you go to they seem to be the same entertainment wise. We were at the Reef Oasis Blue Bay, nice but could have done with some swinging company

We are going on holiday to Sharm El Shiekh for Xmas and new year staying at the Laguna Vista Beach Resort we would love to meet another couple or maybe a single if you are there at the same time going out From19 to 2 Jan

holiday in Sharm El Shiekh

hi we r a married cpl based in sharm el sheikh ,we r much interested in meeting like minded people so if u r visiting sharm u r most wlcom to contact us .........

any attractive convincing sexy tv ts couples females for meet in leeds early march

attractive people wanted thankyou sue

Looking for a nice lady to accompany me for a vacation in sharm Next week 6-2010

Hi there
Im going to sharm el Sheikh on a vacation next week around 4 June 2010, Im looking for a nice girl to accompany me during the vacation and have some real fun, something away from this boring life..
Any real adventurous girls out there who like to spend time with me and enjoy the luxury of style??

interested pls email me