Home > Forums > Advice (Gay)

advise please

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello all My husband of 9 years has revealed a fantasy involving him having gay sex with a male and me at the same time
I am against the idea of allowing him this as I am strictly a one man woman.
I would be very interested to hear from you all with your stories to help me decide.

RE:advise please

have had a fantasie of many years[unrealised], of my fucking someones woman while he fucks me.
the thought of three cumming together is exhaustingimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi

im bi and I have had the same feeling as your husband... why I don't know I think it may be because your husband loves you and he wants to have sex with a man but wants your approval you being there is I get comforting

RE:advise please

Had the pleasure of MMF only a couple of times. It was a wonderful experience getting between a guy and his wife. Better you know who he is with than not and you get to have fun too.

Take the plunge, tell your hubby what you will allow and not allow between him and the other guy and you and the other guy and have fun. Include a stop word in case the encounter does get uncomfortable for you at any time.

I m single and i have been gay since 20 years old but i didnt follow my feelings even thou i had my first moment with my mom x boyfriend. i had some times with him but it ended . i think about him but never told my mother.

need some advice. anyone know how to find a bbc to suck on