Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Amsterdam!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
were off to amsterdam for new years and was wondering if any one can recomend any good places to visit why were over there?
thanks ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Amsterdam!!!

Depends what you're into, but I was there last week and went to a bar called 'La Vie en Rose'. I would recommend it to get in the mood.

RE:Re: Amsterdam!!!

well we havnt experianced any swinging yet but when we do we are looking to try a threesome with another woman 1st.. amsterdam sounded the perfect place to go to experiance sex theartres and cinimas with other like minded people, and wondered if any one new of any good places like that,or any other sexual places you found?

RE:Amsterdam!!!

Try 'Someplace' in central Amsterdam Nassaukade 120

Very friendly

Say you were receommended by Francis and Francesca who were there on the 28th August 2009

lets us know how you got on

Francesca and Francis

RE:RE:Amsterdam!!!

THankyou for the ad, i just had a look on the website for it and oh my god it looks ace in there.

WEre strugling to find somewhere cheap to stay at the moment for over new years period so where not sure if we are going to beable to make it. But if any one nows of any cheap accomodation over there could you please let us no, as every where seems to be booked up at the moment :(