Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Help with my transformation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I do crossdress already, but it's stolen clothes from my sister's or bought online. Which causes me to have not so good fitting clothes. I'd like to go out and just buy clothes, but doing it alone and no support is a bit... Anyways. Anyone have some advice and good stories to share about there first experience buying woman's clothes?

I am just starting out and am sat here in lovely basque with black stockings and suspenders

there are a couple places that I know of that are fairly open with males buying female clothing. I like Torrid as one of them, I have been in several of their stores and the staff has always been great. Plus they are not a major store, so it is not super busy in them. If you can work with your nervousness, going into the big stores is pretty easy. Especially with certain holidays like Christmas and Valentines day, Those are days when a lot of men and choosing gifts for women. 
The one piece of advice is too look through some of the websites of clothes brands you would like to have, and look at the size charts. Then figure out what size you are in various brands so that you know what you will be looking for. Don't be afraid to copy the sizes in your phone or whatever so you can get the right one. A lot of the people in any store are already in their phones, no one will think anything of you being n yours. Only you know who you are buying for and it's only your business as well.