Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Help me lose my virginity!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

I truly am an anal virgin who has never even wanked another male, but is desperate to try cock - i want to wank it, lick it, suck it, fuck it until I've lived out all my fantasies. I love wearing stockings & suspenders and am desperate to please.

The problem is I've had some chats in the chatrrom & the odd flirting. although this has made me horny & I've enjoyed the odd cyberwank I am no closer to living out my fantasy!!! now is this because I don't have a picture??? if so, is anyone willing to meet up to take some for me??? Or perhaps to then even start ticking of some of my fantasies??? I'm desperate for it PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Help me lose my virginity!!!

hi hun

im in the same position im desperate to lose my cherry i want to try everything

speak soon i hope

Zoe xxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

willing to give it a go ,you have a lovley arse ,i have had a wank allready. hope to you can suck my dick then i can ram it in your hole.lloydiom

RE:RE:Help me lose my virginity!!!

I know how you feel, i long to feel a nice smooth cock between my....

same here

i love my arse to b played with. with dildos etc,,,, but would realy like to try a hard cock up there, but dont now how to go about it..

Hi Babes
I would so love to play out your fantasy!! Nice large cock in Bristol! E mail me xxx

hi wud very much like to stick my cock up u mm get bak to me xx