Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Swingers ClubsParties on Costa del Sol?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are mainly looking for the above as our experience of individual meets (via other sites we have been on and this one) has not been good - people write to us and say "wow, she's hot can we meet?" and we reply saying "absolutely, name the time and place and we will be there" then nothing happens - we never hear from them again!

Our club experience has been that people take one look at Angela and before we know it I have my nose up a girl's pussy and Angela is sucking her partners cock!

So, where do we go on the Costa del Sol for some real action as opposed to hot air?

crossongreen

img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

Re: Swingers ClubsParties on Costa del Sol?

hi where about on costa are you we have the same probs as you but find most of the clubs to be crap. check us out and get in touch if interested in meeting

Re: Swingers ClubsParties on Costa del Sol?

Hi am James and i love your forum and if u want u can come over to Kenya and have some good time with my woman and i. u can get me

RE:Swingers ClubsParties on Costa del Sol?

hi there.
loved your ad.
we visit her regularly and would love to meet similar.please look at our profile and if happy please contact us .we live in dublin.
p and o

swingers sites on the costa del sol

drop us a line and we will give you the details of all the clubs currently operating on the costa del sol

jo & david

RE:swingers sites on the costa del sol

hi
are there any around salou that are open daytime ?
we knowthere's one that opens after 10pm but with kids on holiday , that's not very feasible