Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Bristol Gangbang - new people needed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

We are seeking new guys, girls and couples to join us for group fun.

If you fancy an afternoon or evening of group fun then please get in touch with us.

Cheers

S&M

Re: Bristol Gangbang - new people needed

Hi I'm realy up for some fun a gang bang sounds good to me I'm not limp infront of other people and I aint camera shyimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" drop me a line with more info please

love to have an afternoon romp with you

hi. yeah would love to, can you send me some details please.

Hi
I'm a 29 year old guy, in good shape with a lot of skill and experience.
I'd like to join in the fun :)

R

hello again i'd love to join you at any time just let me no?

Would you put me on your invite list please? Thanks.

i am in Yatton tonight in Hotel and up for anything lol

Count me in, love to help out,

mat

Saw your profile--caught my attention--Love a challenge-No doubt your inbox is overfowing with offers. I am very genuine and experienced--happy to go with the flow.NOT A TIMEWASTER! I am an educated,good looking, well groomed professional white guy 50--slim and fit -6.2" brown hair and dark brown eyes-- certainly up for all sorts of fun ( in the nicest possible sense) --i am a man with a healthy appetite for fun and life, nice body and cock and like to share it! ... My workprofessional business-Travel regularly-Very interested in meeting up with you for mutual gb pleasure. --I have full head of hair, no tattoos --nice very thick shaven cut cock--I am very clean and a non smoker.I am dd free--Love to play with truly naughty women and couples for delicious adult fun- --Very much enjoy pleasuring by receiving and giving oral -ideal when woman really enjoys herself - love to pleasure a woman as the focus of attention with others--i am very broadminded and whatever gets you off is fine with me as long as everybody enjoys themselves and has FUN! Happy for pics video to be taken---Very adventurous in the bedroom and also like daytime sex in other parts of the house and outdoors .--it all adds to the frisson and the anticipation..........I am very genuine, very discreet If you like the look of me then please do get back to me.
Nick

sounds a hot date, love 2 get involved, and lick

love an invite im fit and nice looking ,ill leave my number if you want .bye ,

Guys we have a date set for Tuesday 17th Nov 1-3pm at a hotel around the Cribbs Causeway area of Bristol.

If you can join us at this time please message us directly for Sareena's mobile number to confirm your places.

Cheers

S&M

dammit--am in London on 17th Nov--please keep me posted on future dates--have fun!

of course i would love to being from brizzle but not many ladies replied you will be so spoiled lol let me know by sending me a flirt or find me on chat and i will give my e-mail

bristol

hiya.

i am interested in joining the group. when are you thinking of having the Gangbang.

i am in bristol over the christmas period.

M
x

RE:Re: Bristol Gangbang - new people needed

like to be in it am bi too 1.423.923.0533 i live in bristol tn

RE:Bristol Gangbang - new people needed

Love to spend an afternoon or morning eating you out and fucking you.just say when.
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"