Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Men wanted for a blonde cumslutty milf

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
I'm interested in the idea it would be great to service your friend. I have no problem getting it up with other men involved and photos are cool drop me a line if I fit the bill

Re: Men wanted for a blonde cumslutty milf

hi, i am glad to read your post. sounds great, i am 27 and a busy city professional, living in greater london area, also i can travel to any suitable place. i am well educated, smart, easy going. I have a high sex drive, love giving and receiving oral, prnetration. I am fit and athletic and always deliver big load of cum, i am sure she will want more out of me, reply me and i will prepare myself for the day to make your blonde friend very happy, off course blondes are for gentlemen but not in the bedroom though lol....xxx she will love every bit of me and so will i img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"