Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Surrey lad wants to suck 1st cock

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Will travel to you to suck you dry. Want to try taking a shot on my face and you can, of course, cum in my mouth as much as you want, I'll swallow every last drop. If you are big enough will happily take you down my throat though I'll probably have to take my tongue piercing out. Have practiced with toys but desperately want a real cock so you can shoot in my throat. Depending on how I find it, if you want, you can fuck my throat raw, I love it when I gag but keep the toy down. being rough is an option of course and I'm open to suggestions on what to try.

If you're interested, send me your email so we can get chatting. Age isn't a factor up to 40 and if anyone wants to film it, you're more than welcome as long as I get a copy :P If anyone wants to get a group of 2 or 3 that is also welcome but you'll have to be patient. If I enjoy it as much as I hope, I may be up for more ;)

RE:Surrey lad wants to suck 1st cock

sounds gd

Surrey lad wants to suck 1st cock

if your still up for some cock im available. can film and give you copy same day. love getting sucked and returning. love the taste of spunk in my mouth too, could 69 and snowball