Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Halloween gangbang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.10.2009 Date END: 01.11.2009 Hi, I'm having a halloween party with a difference! My friend is making it a halloween gangbang for me! There's food, drink, orange and black candles and pumpkins too! I will attempt to swallow cum from everyone coming and do not mind how many turn up for the evening. Some bareback and anal if you are nice and not pushy. C x

Re: Halloween gangbang party

hi, i am interested in your party and would like to attend, can you give me the details

hi i would be intrested in your little party if you would like to send me some more details

would love to cum,please send details. Michaelx

i would love to attend your little party
please send me details

Hi,
I would love to be invited to the party Im 30, have a large cock, and love DP, Bukkake Fun (they are the best). If you could send me details that would be good.

Ooh you lucky girl,can you let me have details where your sexy party will be would love to come alongxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi, send me the details and i'll be there.

Regards,
Sam

hi would love to come to ur party please cold you send me details

hi can i cum please let me know img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi this is my first time , i would love to cum can u send some more details in am also in kent....img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hey can u tell me where singles can hang out for the best swinging action. I am new this website just joined. Will be glad if you can help.

kind regards

Kamran