Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

SexyCDsec wants to be used

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

love to join you and offer myself for teh guys as well

Re: SexyCDsec wants to be used

yes please! kings lynn is good for me :)

Re: SexyCDsec wants to be used

Hi --- would love to meet --- your cock looks LOVELY - Mmmmm
can you accomodate ---- even better if you have a friend or 2 to all take turns with me , & make me your little slut sex slave --- you could all book a hotel room & have some real fun with me x x x

sexyCDsec --- Norfolk Cambs gangbang

convincing CD is looking to arrange a horny get together for herself & 234 guys either at your place or in a hotel in Kings Lynn Peterboro area. Can all those interested in attending contact me so I can arrange date & time --- can be day or night time depending on what suits everyone

RE:SexyCDsec wants to be used

kings lyynn is great. anyday

would love to be there covering you in spunk

Hi would love to join you, Friday to Monday best for me, and either place. Just let me kno and the nurse will be there to give out her treatments.img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:SexyCDsec wants to be used

Hi --- I now have at least 2 guys interested , so give me some dates & times you can be free & i'll organise a hotel room (unless any of you are able to accomodate). Obviously we will share the hotel costs. the 2 guys are from the norwich area , so a hotel in kings lynn sounds best --- i await to hear from you

RE:RE:SexyCDsec wants to be used

Hi --- good --- I now have at least 2 guys willing to attend so send me some dates that you are able to attend & i'll organise a hotel room (split costs). The hotel will probably be in the Kings Lynn area ----- I await to hear from you

RE:RE:RE:SexyCDsec wants to be used

I'd love to join in, Im available anytime, would prefer it to be in the Cambs area but im willing to travel. xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:SexyCDsec wants to be used

Mmmm you look like a big boy ---- check my profile & you'll find how to contact me.
If you have any friends who would like to join in I would love that too x x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:SexyCDsec wants to be used

I want you to see just how big I am! I dont know anyone who would join in but if you know any other girls who would want join in that would be fun, not that it wouldn't be fun just the 2 of us!!! xxx