Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

My spiel: looking for a pinpal to whom I can expose my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello there. I am a 26-year old married professional living and working in the Orlando area. My wife and I have been married for several years now and she is a beautful girl: My age, redhead (long hair), freckles, blue eyes, 36B, sexy figure. Call me strange, but I have always been turned on by the thought of watching some guy fuck her brains out. Unfortunately, she is too conservative and would never go for this- never. She gets upset if I even bring it up. The best I can get out of her is getting her to talk like she's a total slut in bed, in our homemade videos, etc... Couldn't be any further from the truth though. Sexy girl, but she likes to keep sex traditional- me and her only- not even exhibitionism. (Sigh.) So I was maybe looking for a husband in the same boat as myself (I'm not gay, promise) to share the pain, discuss our wives, exchange pictures and film, that kind of stuff (you'd have to make the dirtiest comments possible about her ;). And of course, that's probably as far as it'd go, seeing that my wife would go nuts if she knew. Any poor souls out there who share my interests and are in the same or a substantially similar position?

Re: My spiel: looking for a pinpal to whom I can expose my wife

Would love to see your wifes pictures and videos, and you can see mine she loves her cunt to be photographed and leered at, so send me your wifes cunt pics and i'llsend mine.