Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Essex Couple looking for male 18-50 non pushy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Essex Couple m43 f22 looking for male 18-50 non pushy, extremely clean & very considerate to join us from the colchester area but my consider a little further away but not too far away.

Re: Essex Couple looking for male 18-50 non pushy

hi i would be up for this colchester isnt that far away, just a quick run up the a12, have experience of mmf and know how to turn a woman on, check my profile and let me know if your interested.
ps am reliable have never missed a meet yet.
hope to hear from you
ASHxx

hi there,

chelmsford here but visit colchester regularly, would love to play if you were interested?

hi im m cute nice looking im 26

hi essex cpl im 47 expreianced with cpls more in the cuckold style but happy to play in a 3some
southend based often in colchetser ipswich harwich area or if not happy to travel to see you prefer to build freindships as i find it makes the fun better
hope to hear from you kev

hiya,

how are you both.

i would be interested in meeting.

M
xxx

Hello! Well I would love to throw my hat in the ring... Hope you have fun! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi, I'm Steve from Colchester. Looking for a local couple for some 3sum fun.

I'm mature discrete and have a wicked imagination.

Would be good to meet have a drink and take it from there. Get in touch..

Steve

hi am a srilankan now in jhb for a business visit love to meet u2 and have some hot and wild fun,,, if yes mail me

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" Hi get in touch & lets talk

hi. im dan from kent, am fit, healthy and athletic, 42yrs old and would love to be considered. could also bring my uniform along for a bit of fun if you desire.

RE:Essex Couple looking for male 18-50 non pushy

Would love to meet up. Would be great to hear from you !

Can you Train

If you’re a strict female or a couple of females or male and female and love playing with submissive males to relief your stress or anger I'm for you. I’m a Very Naughty Submissive Male and I can’t stop being bad I love pleasuring myself any time any where. I need a MasterMistress to Correct my filthy behaviour in anyway you see fit. Bondage, Humiliate and Degrade me. Use my body anyway you want to stop my filthy behaviour and serve you like a good obedient slave should. Do you think you can correct me? I look forward to you trying. I can travel. I am an active 5"10 male with a fun personality, I am genuinely Naughty and Looking for Genuine fun and hope to hear from you. Use me as you feel free I'm your new toy. I need to be trained to obey when told Live in Scotland can travel

i'm very interested

hi im from clacton email me im 23 good looking and reliable x

RE:RE:Essex Couple looking for male 18-50 non pushy

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hi im 32 im bi male but love women even more if im what your looking for then drop me a mail

i would love 2 help you. drop me a line x

brand new here today.

deffo interested, in the Braintree area can travel.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" very clean and descrete and easy goin.. look me up.

I live in Colchester so would love to join you?