Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

FIT PASSIVE GAY FELLA CHESHIREMERSEYSIDE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

IM LOOKING FOR A MATE WITH A LARGE COCK TO MEET UP WITH, COULD BE BICURIOUS STR8 OR GAY....I JUST NEED A FELLA WHO WANTS SOME DISCREET ARSE TO FUCK, JUST BEND ME OVER USE MY HOLE.......WITH CONDOMS

SEND ME A MSH IF INTERESTED

Re: FIT PASSIVE GAY FELLA CHESHIREMERSEYSIDE

hey i there i would love to bend you over anf fuck your arse im close to warrington aswe, i cant accom but will travel get back to me if your interste andy x

Re: FIT PASSIVE GAY FELLA CHESHIREMERSEYSIDE

Hi, would love to meet up with you, happy to accom, and even more happy to fuck you hard face to face, suck you off, and let you fuck me if you wanted to

Norfolk & Norwich...looking for VWE guy

in area 13-16 Dec...need my arse fucked

Carl

RE:FIT PASSIVE GAY FELLA CHESHIREMERSEYSIDE

hi in mersyside and wanting to fuck badlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Norfolk & Norwich...looking for VWE guy

I can do that for you mate, i'm in norwich.. let me know!

Exeter visit 13-15 July good fuck wanted

Im a fit passive gay fella...looking fo discreet meets while on business in Exeter 13-15 July with well hung fella to fuck me good

Gay Virgin Needs Experienced,Horny Gay Guy Gay Couple To Give Me The Big,Hard Cock I Crave

I`m 34yr old,totally st8 acting,good looking guy who`s had loads of girls,but also always been so horny 4,& wanked over horny gay men & gay sex.For so long now ALL I`ve wanted is 2 meet a sexy,gay stud & take his big hard cock in my mouth & arse,mmmm yeah.But have 2 make do with pumping my cockhungry arse with vibes,dildo`s & dongs.I need a stud-or 2- to givve me the cock I crave and make me their cockloving cum slut...
I`d love 2 hear from any sexy guys who fit the bill....