Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

meet for the 19th

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for meets for this weekend the 19th and any other weekend looking for cpls and single str8 guys xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: meet for the 19th

im up for some fun if you can travel.... img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi, hope your well. hope to hear from you ? x

hello, my name is Phil and from Leicestershire and interested as new to this so excited too. I am only a few mins from sharnford so can meet if you like. Am a nice genuine guy very polite very horny too and hope to hear from you

bye Phil xximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

i would love to meet you Friday and saturday night if you wishimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

drop me a message

Hi cannot do the 19th having just arrived back in the UK but can do Sunday can swop pics by email if you would like keep safe R.

this is mine and my wifes first time trying something new shes bi curious and im up for anything we would love to meet u for a threesome hope to hear from u soon

me and my wife would like to meet u for a threesome please reply were up for anything

RE:Re: meet for the 19th

hi there,i'm staying in benalmadena during december and january and would like to meet up with you for some funtimes over that period.....we can exchange details ,pics via email,give me a contact point and we can make it happen....look forward to hearing from you.
paul