Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Facelss profiles

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have been into the TV scene for some time now . I am listed on 5 sites in all. They all have one thing in common , THE FACELESS!!!

On this site alone I have 20 pix. It defies belief that more than 70% of all guys who claim to be admirers are faceless. Even more surprising is the fact that over 75% of all who claim to be TVs or CDs are faceless. How on earth do you hope to comvince somebody without a face pic ?

I have heard all the excuses . Being a Gold member entitles me to various benefits . Why should I be expected to go to a Messnger site for the sake of a clown who wont show his face on this site?

At the end of the day they are all married guys hoing to cheat on the wife or partner. I challenge any guy to convince me otherwise.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Facelss profiles

hi
I have too agree with you on this subject and its so annoying, my policy is if you don't or won't offer a photo they get no response at all.

further more those who say there admirers and who wish too meet, end up on arrival dropping their trousers for a blow job and then getting the hell away to the next person.

learned that lesson long ago, and if they as intended are not willing to give as well as receive then there left with egg on their faces.

also dictating when to you, as when you will meet up with them, again if it cant be done on equal terms then it will not happen and that leads to disappointment.

RE:Facelss profiles

people have different opinions than you??? just becuase you choose to show you face doesnt mean everbody else has to??? i dont show my face on-line for safety reasons.. dont tar everyone with the same brush.. it just makes you sound bitchy

Well some of us arent even sure thems selves what to do let alone place my ugly mug over the internet for friends and family to see. No one but me know im even on this site and if it came out well im sure you had that dilema at one piont unless it was something you wanted to do all your life.

i am shy

RE:Not convinced

Maybe you are right, but you have to consider that some people may genuinely be concerned about the impact it'll have on their lives ifwhen somebody they know personally, happens to come across their profile listing that when they're not at work or dining with friends and family they like to cross dress.

However if they're not willing to send a photo across pm as a substitute for site pic when the necessary time comes then I'd have my doubts also.

faceless profiles

You don't look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire

faceless profiles

I cant speak for anyone else.... but in my case, i dont feel confident enough to take pictures of myself. Give me a litle time to become settled and get to grips with make up and ill start publishing photos. A further thought, is there a good pose? Or any posesbody parts that are forbidden here?

Also, even when im not dressed i hate having my photo taken. My (now, Ex) wife only has 4 photos of me after over 20 years of marrage.

RE:faceless profiles

I have an understanding wife who knows that not only am I a TV she is also understanding that although I love her I also love cock. I am 1 lucky bitch and most of my friends that have found out I am a tv have been real good about it. However I am also a father and although I've been brave enough to put a pic up (finally) I do constantly have that thought in my head about the effect me being a tv will have on their life if it kids at their school knew. It's not just the effect on you that needs to be considered but the effect on everyone around you so as long as the "faceless" don't always remain faceless in correspondance whats the issue?

Re Faceless profiles

I would have no problem sending a picture to someone that I have struck up a friendship with any kind of picture they ask for but we are not all lucky to be able to bare all for the world to see and cause hurt to someone you love.

That doesn't mean I'm just after a quicky in fact I looking for much more something with meaning.

Re Faceless profiles

Hi, this is the very first post i have made.

I am very lucky to have a fully accepting girfriend who loves that i enjoy crossdressing and taking the role of a girlie.Please know that as the weeks go by and i come to know others more, i would be happy to do some photos etc, This is very early days of 'coming out'! I have NEVER spoken to another TVCD before.Just to met and chat to others for a start would mean a great deal, as its only this year that (with my girlfriends help), i have started to explore this part of my inner life that i have longed for.

I am not worried so much about what i would look like,and have a confident, friendly nature, rather that its another stepping stone to cross to the future. As yet i have very few photo's !!! something i plan to do about in the coming weeks. Please also know that i come from a background where this would be a big NO NO !!

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Wife loves me to dress up and takes me on shopping trips. However if I put my face up it would make work very, very difficult for me, maybe even no job. I also have children at school. So while you seem to live in a perfect world that many of us would like to inhabit, the simple truth is we don't. I suggest that you leave people to make thier own choices in life without forcing you own views on others :)

You are very harsh on this subject. I along with other CD`s i know, choose not to be "seen" for good reason. Married mostly with kids. But in defence of some of us. If asked, I will send a pic of the real me direct to somebody if requested. Enough said cos i feel a rant coming on.

faceless for a reason

As someone else mentioned security is paramount for those who are in jobs that require no 2publicity" etc etc. Happy to put a photo up but I feel safer sending to a genuine responder rather than one of the many timewasters who seem to be out for your bank details to get their inheritance out of Zimbabwe or some such place.

Of course many use these sites for extramarital fun, why do you think some exist. If I nod to someone I want a reply of sorts, even if only they want aphoto first, to make sure that person actually exists (as best I can).Of course I will upgrade as many have done. Lasltly, not many of us HAVE that many photos...

I have been into the TV scene for some time now . I am listed on 5 sites in all. They alEven more surprising is the fact that over 75% of all who claim to be TVs or CDs are faceless. How on earth do you hope to comvince somebody without a face pic ? I have heard all the excuses .
Surely though, as many of us go through our lives hiding what we are, a real fear of losing jobs family and friends, you can understand why some admirers and tvs dont want to be seen.
Cant see anything wrong with that myself?

re Facelss porfiles

We live in a soctiy that has moere cctv camers then any other, take in to acont bank and credit cheeks medical recrods, the curtin twiching nighbour we have very litle in the way of tru privicy left so what we do have must be protacted show a face or not every one should be free to choose.

RE:re Facelss porfiles

Never meet a faceless profile ,there must be something to hide and when every excuse of not emailing a picture is said ,suspicions rise in my book .
Each to their own though they do have a choice some more than others due to their work etc.

Shaz xxx