Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Bisexual guy wanted for Monday night 31st in Calpe

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,
Monday 31st is the last date we will try.
We will be booking a hotel in Calpe for a no holes barred bisexual threesome. You will be expected to fuck my wifes mouth, pussy and arse and my arse and mouth but to also receive my cock in your mouth an arse. want to try a few different things...give my wife 2 cocks in one mouth, 2 cocks in one pussy and 2 cocks in one arse! (she is 35 years old, slim, busty and beautiful. a chance in a million for the right guy)

We have received hardly any photos so still havent chosen the special guy to have a threesome with. i cant just have photos from your profile as i cannot view them. reply to me or leave me your phone number then i can reply back and give you an email address to send them too.
Speak soon
Tom

Re: Bisexual guy wanted for Monday night 31st in Calpe

I sent you my photo. I have a 7 and a half inch cock. Why don't you reply? Don

Sorry Don, but as you said, the photo wasnt a good one! thank you anyway

hi well that would be fun. i like to have a go,thats it you like me.xx

Hi,
email us

we are out of the country (spain) this weekend, but when we come back we want to get down to it and try a thing or two, including double anal with my wife, double pussy, normal DP, fucking my arse, maybe i will let you fist my arse. i have taken both of my wifes but no ones elses! What about your arse? what are you willing to do?