Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Tuesday 18th for MMF bisexual threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My wife and I have made the date for this tuesday for our first bisexual threesome. A man is needed to make up the third partner! Two cocks, one pussy. You will be expected to fuck all holes, My arse and mouth my wifes mouth, pussy and arse but also your arse and mouth will have my cock. plenty of action for my wife, she will be in charge and will determine what she wants etc. I want to choose the guy real quick as i want that person to stop cumming now until we meet so we give my wife a huge double facial. need pictures of your face and cock please. First start by contacting us on here then i need your number so i can call. we will be in the moraira area in a hotel.
Lets have some fun
Tom

Re: Tuesday 18th for MMF bisexual threesome

Hi there,

I am from Marbella, please send me privat message.

Toni

My wife and I have made the date for this tuesday for our first bisexual threesome. A man is needed to make up the third partner! Two cocks, one pussy. You will be expected to fuck all holes, My arse and mouth my wifes mouth, pussy and arse but also your arse and mouth will have my cock. plenty of action for my wife, she will be in charge and will determine what she wants etc. I want to choose the guy real quick as i want that person to stop cumming now until we meet so we give my wife a huge double facial. need pictures of your face and cock please. First start by contacting us on here then i need your number so i can call. we will be in the moraira area in a hotel.
Lets have some fun hope you have as much fun as we did friday what a great guy ,wife loved it will have again ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"
Tom

h, love the sound of your post and profile, am over near torri from 11th to 18th sept if you can fit anything in around this time?

I'm an experienced bi guy who just loves the sound of what you're after!

send us mail will chat will send info.we like the same and so does wife lots been together since kids 23 years so its very good ,,img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" just always talk ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Love to join if soing again x