Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Birmingham dogging advice

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello everyone,

We're looking to check out the dogging scene in Birmingham, and we're looking for a little bit of advice.
It's something that we've thought about for a while but at first we'd like to go along and maybe just watch for a little while before getting involved.

We've found a few websites that list locations, but when we've driven out to some of those locations we've found nothing.

Are the meetings all arranged via private messaging? Are there any particular sites that it's best to join up to find out? Obviously we understand the need for discretion, as we've heard stories of nasty characters showing up and causing trouble.

Any advice on good locations in North Birmingham would be most welcomed.

Many thanks!
xxxxxxxxxx

Re: Birmingham dogging advice

im a single male looking for sum gud spots also but i dont want to disturbe any gay spots as i am straight can some 1 advise me where i can go for women only

thank you x

hi

I dont know of many in south birmingham all best one got to many police do like your profile and would be keen for some outdoor fun.

Hi, Pat 51 Walsall, know quite a few places but no guarantees of action. Im stocky 5ft 8" orally bi and love busty girls. If you are interested maybe daytime fun please reply. pat x

cannock chase daytime good between 10 and 12 ish,im from walsall and go often plenty of men and women

Unfortunately I do not know any dogging sites, but I would be very interested in arranging a meeting with you SarahandPaulUK.

Hi - we are a couple and also in Birmingham. We feel very much the same - we have been told and looked at several sites (close to us too) but have not found anyone there so maybe the best way is for us (two couples) to make some plans - no doubt the hardened doggers (who must have the patience of saints -good one?) will find us - so please get in touch and see how it goes - (we are in acocks green area)
Jayne & Dave