Home > Forums > Instant Action (Spanish)

Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

To all Costa Blanceros
Some excellent nudists beaches there, straight male often at one of the beaches. If anyone wants to pop over and say hello do s, males lets say hello and se if we can orgnise a decent dogginggangbang squad for some lucky ladies.

bobilldoo at the usual com

why not me?

To JaveaD
You know I am always ready for this kind of games. Wish I was the lucky lady. Spring time use to be fine here, just call me anytime and I go.
G

memories

Eager to repeat this, outdoors in a sunny day, tied up to a tree.
G

RE:Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

Bye. We'ell meet again I am sure, the future is unforeseen but I know it. Hope it will not be in a parallel universe, or in several ones, just ours would be fine.
Gxx

san javier fun

loymirbcalpe,

Do you fancy a weekend down murcia? I have a spare apartment you can stay in for the weekend and we can have a night of fun... if it feels right!

RE:RE:Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

I´ll be down there (Ambolla), Friday afternoon. You´ll notice me, because I´ll arrive on bike, so I¨ll have a helmet. Use a blue towel.
Maybe you´ll fancy it???

RE:why not me?

single boy from benidorm.
We don`t need to wait if you want
tell me know...
You`ll be very pleased..

RE:RE:RE:Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

Hi any ladies down at ambola sun 30th looking for fun

RE:RE:RE:RE:Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

Hi Javea lady, I'd love to meet you, I'm not a full memeber so can't e mail you on this site, let me know when you are normally in the chat room please

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

hi javea lady please let me know when youre on i'd love to chat to you

please let me know when your on my membership wont let me e mail and Id love to speak to you

Hi G&R
I should have put this down on paper a long time ago. The couple are two well educated and esceptionally well mannered people ( with a huge sex drive tooboot).
In some posts there have been referances to a special frien D, who is me.
Unfortunately my circumsatnces changed and we could not keep out special relation going at the time.
Things have moved on profiles have changed, but the people are still the same.

I know that they have been looking fro a new special friend for a couple of years-- they rightly are quite selectable as she is such a beaytiful lady and her partner such a genuine guy who loves her dearly.

It was a privelage and i will never forget our many afternoos evenings and nights of plaesure.

To the new applicnts for special friend :

a basic grounding in Spanish is essential, though both understand English due to their professions
an ability to improvise as we occasionally enjoyed performing outdoors.

G un beso profundo y con alma
R un abrazo con alma

JaveaD

RE:Ambola , Las Rota or Cumbre del Sol

Hi G&R
I should have put this down on paper a long time ago. The couple are two well educated and esceptionally well mannered people ( with a huge sex drive tooboot).
In some posts there have been referances to a special frien D, who is me.
Unfortunately my circumsatnces changed and we could not keep out special relation going at the time.
Things have moved on profiles have changed, but the people are still the same. cOUPLECHELL

I know that they have been looking fro a new special friend for a couple of years-- they rightly are quite selectable as she is such a beaytiful lady and her partner such a genuine guy who loves her dearly.

It was a privelage and i will never forget our many afternoos evenings and nights of plaesure.

To the new applicnts for special friend :

a basic grounding in Spanish is essential, though both understand English due to their professions
an ability to improvise as we occasionally enjoyed performing outdoors.

G un beso profundo y con alma
R un abrazo con alma

JaveaD

Hi D an forum colleagues,
We are flattered with JaveaD comments about us! thx JaveaD, and yes, when in the blogs and forums we talk about D is JaveaD, a good friend of us and a good person. We the three shared a lot of things during a lot of time, summarized in friendship including a "very special" MFM relationship that we miss and never forget (sorry for the quotation marks but they were neccessary). Things change with time, time is the thing changing things, and all of us are experienced enough to know time runs so fast! However, luckily we are still the same, a well attuned and happy couple still in love as the first day, looking for a special friendship, new or recovering an old one..., with a lot of ideas and fantasies to fulfill and always in the naughty mood.
Love, sex and friendship are the best things in life. We don't share love, but we are very open minded concerning the other two, you can bet we are...
G&R

single male keen to meet up at ambolla on sat 12th

will be at ambolla sat 12th after 3pm will have blue towel at far end but not on the rocky part