Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

fun on the broads from the 21 of august for 2 weeks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

im on a boating holiday for 2 weeks on the norfolk broads .ill be in the normal places like wroxham potter higham norwich etc any where on or near the river . ill be starting in norwich on the first friday after the 21st of august so ill be looking for sexy fit guys under 40 for some sexual get togethers , ill be with my bf but he dont join in so drop me a line if you think your what im looking for please check out me profile and no dreamers or wanabees , i dont cyber or send sex pics so any time wasters will be wasting there time not mine

Re: fun on the broads from the 21 of august for 2 weeks

Hi sexy i can meet you on your boat in august. i been swinging for over 10 years now and love it. I dont waste time ill fuck you if we meet. Call my and we can make the boat rock baby. XXimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi would like to be part of your fun,as im based in e. anglia cant pm you as ima standard member so if you l;ike to pm me with somemore info best great if i dont hear from you happy img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

sorry guys im also a standard member so i cant e mail anyone unless thay reset there filter

hiya read your tread im standard but i can receive mail by any1 as my filters not blocking any1 so u could mail me if you like,like more info about your upcoming fun ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

it says This member's mail filter is set so that only premium members can currently contact them, when i try to e mail you

would love to join you in the second week. you can conatct me Please tell me a lot more. img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

I live in that area, so I'm available most nights, if u wanna reach me.

I live in that area, so would like to talk with you, what times are you normally on this site?

hi me again in anglia img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi. I am in the holiday inn tonight, ipswich road. if you see this then let me know.

hi I am in a hotel tonight - pobably too late but join chat and pm me! xx

hey, Let me know when ur next on the broads, and I will come rock ur boat! excuse the pun, corny, but hopefully it put a smile on ur face