Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

3sum moresum next week near twickenham

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all
i have the keys to a flat next week (from 28th july) and am thinking about a small get together, with couples ideally.. i'll wait for the response first...
if not, all you males with large dicks get in touch now...we could have a party of our own. all i know is i want to try everything ive never tried before whilst i have the place to myself. while the cats away etc etc
im 35, easy going, i dont want any weirdos, heavy breathers, beer bellies or men over 40...of course women are more than welcome and i will make special arrangements to ensure an agreeable time is had by all. remember folks this could be during the day or evening so get in touch and i'll send you details if you send details about yourselves, facial pictures are not a must but a nude pic would be great.
asian, black, big cocks and massive natural titties are especially welcome (please no false titties - what a turn off)

Re: 3sum moresum next week near twickenham

Hi honey, please check out my profile just in case but I believe i meet all your requirements.... I work during the day so anytime in the evening would suit me.

Otherwise I would love to be invited.... Look forward to hearing back from you

Metin xx