Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

2 males wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we are a married couple both 39 done many 3somes and a few gangbangs we are both straight and i am looking for 2 males to fuck my wife with me one weekend when we have the house to ourselfs, im looking to make it a surprise for her so that she thinks its just us for the night but ive planed for 2 other guys to join in. so if you can help me fill in a few more holes leave me a message on here and we will have to sort something out and we can give my wife a nice surprise one night.

Re: 2 males wanted

I would love to help out, let me know more.

no probs mate ! were do you stay ?

hi would be interested to help you, out send me further details please.

hiya take a look at my profile and let me know if i am invited' hpfully i can help you both cheers martin

Hi
Just spotted ur request - happy to help

New to the site so not sure how to get in touch, haven't worked out the pictures yet but more than happy to talk before hand ... My name is Rich x

Look forward to hearing from you

hi im andi im 33 and 5ft 10 med to large build 8ich shaved cock and im very keen to know more

love to help you out let me know when your up for it

i can help =)

hi would love to help you out.

hard for me to play at a whim but would luv to play if you can find another.

Hi

Very interested let me know.

....I would be more than happy to oblige.

hi im a 23 male and id love to help give your wife this supprise, if your interested just send me a message x

RE:2 males wanted

Hi there, I can see u have had a few replies, but if u check me out I would love to surprise ur wife any time. contact me asap x x

RE:2 males wanted

Well email me visit bahrain any time in future or in middle east let em know