Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Cock Sucking TS In Peterborough, Cambs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Love everything oral, ball sucking, rimming, gagging, just love to get my face used and abused! Kinky roleplay with verbal humiliationaggression and deep kissing welcome too! Force me to service you like you deserve daddy! Am in to spanking too!

check out my profile and mail me soon

xxx

Re: Cock Sucking TS In Peterborough, Cambs

sounds great tell me more...

I am yours... let me know when and where ;)

hi wood love to see you suck my bf cock as i woch him face fuck you so if you still lookin for a cock to suck let me no and we will drive to you. read our profile as our num is there and we not far from you as we just from stevenage and can meet any time. hope to here from you K&A xxxxxxx

I wanna feed you my big throbbing cock , get down on your knees & let me pull your head onto me --- see my profile & text me , i'm only 20 minutes away from you & can usually make daytime meets

hi wood love to see you suck my bf cock as i woch him face fuck you so if you still lookin for a cock to suck let me no and we will drive to you. read our profile as our num is there and we not far from you as we just from stevenage and can meet any time. hope to here from you K&A xxxxxxx

hey thats not what i am looking for, thanks anyway

xxx

I wanna feed you my big throbbing cock , get down on your knees & let me pull your head onto me --- see my profile & text me , i'm only 20 minutes away from you & can usually make daytime meets

sounds good to me, i cant mail u as it says u only accept mails from premium members, and i'm not one :)

xxx

hey hun how u doing lovely profile u got there love 2 talk with u and see how things goes if u are interested drop me a line

Hi ---- my mob no used to be in my profile , but they've now vetted it & removed it. I want to feed you my cock -- you sound so hungry for it , & i am literally only 20 mins away from P'Boro. I've tried to alter my mail options to receive your mail , but it doesn't work try using pinklloyd at a very warm mail and a companydot uk

Hi baby ---- your Daddy is here & wants to feed you his huge throbbing cock, with balls fit to burst into your hungry little mouth.
I am in the Peterboro area on Saturday night, or alternatively let me know what daytimes you can be free & I'll make it over -- I only live about 20 miles away
Text me or email me

e-mail me ---- wanna feed you my big cock really soon

HI WOOD YOU FUCK MY BF THEN AS HE NOT BI OR GAY JUST WONTS TO NO WAT ITS LIKE TO BE WITH A VERY VERY FEMNINTS OR TV FOR A NIGHT??????????? YOU WOOD NEED TO SHOW HIM THE ROPES IF OK HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU XXX

i would really love to come and fuck your throat, and cum all over your dirty bitch face!! i only live down the road in dogsthorpe, so i'd be with you pretty quick!

you sound perfect lets meet soon bbx
img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

virgitranny

who were you talking too there??
did you want to meet with me?? pls pls pls lol lol lol

dionisys

hi am in peterboro, would love u to suck me off, while stroke u, want u 2 rim me and then i can fuck u, want u to lick my balls while stroke ur hair, im 42 and good looking with nice thick cock, answer and ill send my number and piccys xx