Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

group Hotel Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.07.2009 Date END: 25.07.2009 hi,

We are planning on booking into a Luton Hotel on 25th this month, we are looking for 2-3 guys to join us

G & C

Re: group Hotel Meet

hi gracee, would love to join you, for your night of fun?

I'd love to join u in Luton - please let me know more.

Hi im very interested. IM 34 with a very thick nine inch cock.

Me to

Hey I am raj male age of 30, I am interested can you give me more info.

Thanks

Raj

good evening Grace

tempting i ad, stunning figure... i would love to share some fun with you guys.

could please have more info ref party?

thanks

tony

hi there Gracee, id be interested in attending can I have more info.

Jay

hey would love to attend give more in info please

i am interest please.

I'm up for a bit of fun

Hi, This is Nightflght. I saw your blog, and wondered if you meant 'couples' instead of 'guys'. We are very interested, though it may be very difficult getting out of a previous appointment that night. Are you planninother nights in te future? Sam and Dee xx

Hi Guys,

Sory but we only planned on guys but would love to meet you as a couple, get back to us to arrange suitable dates.

Graham & Celia

Hi,
We would like you to join us so can you confirm you have read the profile and understand the rules of the evening, she needs to be treated with respect and be gentle, this is very important to us. Can you confirm its ok for Celia to ring you at 21:00hrs on Monday? We would also like you to send a face picture and mobile to our email address; so we can put a name to a face. If you have not done so by late Monday evening, it will be too late as we need to make arrangements.
I will be taking photos on the evening, as well as joining in; these will be for our use only. They will not be published anywhere, we will even send you some if you want.
On the night you will all arrive at 10 minute intervals, this stops people getting suspicious, you can text us when you arrive and we will text back the room number, then the fun starts.
Graham & Celia

Hi,
We would like you to join us so can you confirm you have read the profile and understand the rules of the evening, she needs to be treated with respect and be gentle, this is very important to us. Can you confirm its ok for Celia to ring you at 21:00hrs on Monday? We would also like you to send a face picture and mobile to our email address; so we can put a name to a face. If you have not done so by late Monday evening, it will be too late as we need to make arrangements.
I will be taking photos on the evening, as well as joining in; these will be for our use only. They will not be published anywhere, we will even send you some if you want.
On the night you will all arrive at 10 minute intervals, this stops people getting suspicious, you can text us when you arrive and we will text back the room number, then the fun starts.
Graham & Celia