Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 13.07.2009 Date END: 13.07.2009 Daytime gangbang being held on july 22nd, here in Havant, near Portsmouth. Horny cock slut jane invites we guys to cum and join her.

Re: Gangbang

I am certainly interested in attending the gang bang. Hope to hear from you with an invite xx

hi i would love to attend your gang bang,please get back to me with details,i will not let you down

hi i would love to attend your gang bang,please get back to me with details,i will not let you down

Hiya def want in on this if you want the 2 of us!! We were looking at your prof earlier today and wouldn't mind talking to you both some more!!!! Vic and Dan

Hi, 2 guys are more than welcome, give me ur email address and i will send you the details and pic .

ok thanx, send me ur email address so i can send you details and pic !

Hi

Would love an invite.

A

gang bang

Hi ya very interested in joining in hope to chat to you and hopefully get an invite

RE:Gangbang

hi l live in havant to would love to come along and playimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

gangbang

just love to come along its not far l live in havant to img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

gangbang

would love to meet up sometime and have a gang bang session, where i can be fucked as well, let me know more details as and when its possible.

Samantha ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:gangbang

sounds good 2 us,wot else r u into?