Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

Manchester meet with young guys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm a 37yo guy with some spare time on his hands right now. I'm looking to spend this naturally in bed with decent young guys who are after a bit of horny fun.
All boundaries respected, not bothered how much experience you've had. All I ask is discretion and good personal hygiene, both of which are guaranteed by me.

Re: Manchester meet with young guys

hi there. in ther manchster area and am a young guy defiantly up for fun. can travel about with notice and would be up for joining you in that bed of yours ;)

hi there i dont live far from manchester and would love to have some horny fun it that bed of yours send me a message with your email in and we can sort something out
andy x

Hi

Apologies for the late reply. Please let me know where you are as it wold be good to meet up for some fun!

hey im in stockport but cant accomidate at all and have to be discreet, can get to your place if possible for some fun and games :P

Hey Andy, please read my profile ;-)

I can't accom at the moment but I can easily travel. Maybe we can have some car fun?

hi just read your profile i can drop you a txt sometime and we can arrange something if you like?x andy

Andy, are you getting my messages? Can you contact me please. Thanks.

RE:Re: Manchester meet with young guys

would love fun with you img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"