Home > Forums > Wife Swapping (Fetishes and Other)

Hubby not interested in swinging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Married three years but hubby not interested in swinging so Im here discreetly as I'd love to. Any advice?

He’s had his chance - I don’t think you should sacrifice such an exciting experience because he’s not interested. Never live a ‘beige’ life - live life to the full .... and beyond! Go for it - I hope have some incredible experiences 

I'd set him up in a situation to swap with someone he either knows well or is known for fantasizing about for his first time to help break the ice. It's like anal sex, and how do you know you don't like it till you try it?

Let’s satisfy that desire. 

Do what youre craving for, let your hubby on his own it is his lost, much better you will be gangbanged and his watching you cuckolding i bet he will regret that he let you on your own and now he sees your treated by the guys who will satisfy what your body and urge needs from sizes until performance on how to use BWC, BBC, and dont forget the hard to find SLC ( STIFFED LONG COCK) the one that can reach the down under

Patience. You have made a commitment and he takes it seriously. Once you cross the line without him and you can't go back and its, for him likely a deal breaker. But you have at least part of his fantasy life in your control. You know he thinks about it now that you've brought it up. He has to trust he won't lose you. Give it time. It will be hotter if he is involved and you will still be able to look in the mirror. Just my two cents. Good luck

Hi would be very interested.with my partner or on my own

I am trying to swap, hubby digs it and yet nobody rises to the occasion