Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Men in Norfolk Cambs area wanted for insatiable CDTV

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

2 or more (preferably more) men required to meet a slim , sexy , convincing TVCD in the Norfolk Cambs area , this must be either in a pre-arranged hotel , or late at night in a secluded outdoor spot (woods etc)
The guys will be playfully forceful & make me take all of them in turn in my mouth , then forcefully drag me out of the car to the bed woods etc & take me in my "pussy" (safe sex only)
Let me know how many takers there are & preferred meeting places so I can arrange a meeting

Re: Men in Norfolk Cambs area wanted for insatiable CDTV

Love to meet you , in a hotel in north Norfolk?
Bill x

where in N Norfolk have you got in mind? ---- must be at least 2 of you
hunny---- i want to be held down while i'm being fucked

i'm in north norfolk maybe i could join you both i'm in sheringham

Damo

hi let us no if you still lookin for a meet as im not bi but wood love to fuck a very femnin lookin tv infront of a cpl of fem and then let them help. let us no if you up for this as wood like to do it as soon as pos. hope to here from you andy and kelly

Hi --- yes i'm always interested in meeting --- but your profile says that you are 100 miles away ----------- are you often in North Norfolk , if you are & you have a camper van etc then maybe we could all meet for some sexy fun

hi
so where will you be..im also up for it. i can travel to you. let me know where you'll be

Hey, I would love to meet you hun, Ive been wanting to do this for ages ;) let me know if your interested

hi, i go to gt yarmouth every other sunday, im straight but want to try something alittle different, will do anything!!!!!!! txt week days only 9am to 4pm....yes im in a relationship. im 33 5'11' slim to average build.

Hi ---- Yarmouth is not really local to me , but if you can get at least one other guy & book a hotel room there , I would be willing to travel over , & let you both take me

hi sexy!!

i am in peterborough, don't know if that is any good for you?
i can travel though, as this is something i have always wanted to do?!!!
and the thought of holding you down and giving you a good hard fuckin in the woods is really turning me on!!!

i'd certainly love to hear from you

Dionisys xx

would love to fuck you live nr norwich lets meet

Ok send me a pic to my e-mail address, & hopefully if I like the look of you we can get it on real soon baby x

Hey Sexy, i'm in kings lynn, would love to meet up with you and others in local woods or something??

i would like to have some fun, maybe you me and a female.
any girls around up for fun?

Hi -- thanks for your reply ---- meeting in the woods sounds fun ------ when & where? x x x x

RE:Re: Men in Norfolk Cambs area wanted for insatiable CDTV

can meet you anywhere around kings lynn. i'm near swaffham. can do weekend or daytime next week if you like. please email me if you'd like to meet cos as i'm only standard member i have to wait a whole day to see each new post. thanks, looking forward to joinning you soon!! x

Hi big boy ---- look at my profile -- it will tell you how to email me x

RE:Re: Men in Norfolk Cambs area wanted for insatiable CDTV

e-mail sent, many thanks. hope to see you very soon!!