Home > Forums > Guys Seeking Meets (Gay)

looking for an experience, southwest

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey,

im interested in trying it with another guy, it will be my first time with anything like that but it has always intrigued me, want to meet up with someone who will show me the ropes, will reciprocate too.

let me know if anyone is interested

Re: looking for an experience, southwest

Hey,

im interested in trying it with another guy, it will be my first time with anything like that but it has always intrigued me, want to meet up with someone who will show me the ropes, will reciprocate too.

let me know if anyone is interested

hi there m8 , im in the plymouth area too , can accomodate no probs if you are up for a bit of fun let me know
cheers
john

up for a meet if you are get in touch m8 we can chat

im looking for the same thing. mail me mate im in south uk

RE:Re: looking for an experience, southwest

hey I'm soo up for a meet if either of you are still interested! I know this thread was started a long time ago now :P mail me if you still are!

RE:looking for an experience, southwest

hey mr i didnt send a message as i am only a guest lol lol i am interested in meeting up with you tho so how we gonna do it if we cant message each other in here

hey yeah i'd love to meet up with you but same problem! :P also i can't read your messages till a day after you've posted them aha bad times! I'm on chat quite a bit atm tho

RE:looking for an experience, southwest

lol lol will try and catch you in chat sometime then , let me know roughly what times you on and which room and see what we can arrange

generally on in the morning before twelve and after 8 in the evenin, shud be on tomoro morn :) hope to talk to ya soon lol!