Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

T-girl ultra sub whore wants couplesguys for gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.07.2009 Date END: 18.07.2009 Looking for 6 hot 7"+ guys, preferably with 4 assertive gf or wife to watch me deepthroat their guys and have them fuck my little ass.
I am a stunning, submissive slut who must be forced to any degrading act you want. I love to be spanked, slapped, choked, throat-fucked, ass-fucked, given asses to ream, be led by my metal dog lead and to be used as a cum-bucket as a finale.
Only the best looking guys will be chosen so photos of face and cocks for me to drool over please. And guys or girls must send me outrageous emails to show me you have what it takes to deal with a filthy whore.
Msg me and we'll arrange the hotel for the gangbang of your life!
Jenna xxx

Re: T-girl ultra sub whore wants couplesguys for gangbang

hey there, just checked out your profile and would to have you as my little subslut ;) it says you travel to manchester at times, well im gonna be around manchester for next 3 months at least so if you have summer trips aranged let us know and id be very happy to help out :P

hey there, just checked out your profile and would to have you as my little subslut ;) it says you travel to manchester at times, well im gonna be around manchester for next 3 months at least so if you have summer trips aranged let us know and id be very happy to help out :P

slut who need to suck and be used get in touch