Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

XXXNikkiXXX private party invite ;-) xxx

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.07.2009 Date END: 05.07.2009 I'm organising a free for all private party on Sat 4th July in a Lincoln hotel, the more takers the better.

I'll be all alone in a nice Lincoln hotelmotel on the 4th July & looking for genuine sexy guys or cdtv's to spend the night with. Ideally would like a door monitor & cameraman to help out with proceedings. To hopefully become a regular event.

If you want to fuck me and can definately make it then message me & I'll confirm details.

This is 110% genuine & contact details will be sent out as soon as you register interest.

Look forward to seeing you there.

XXXNikkiXXX

Re: XXXNikkiXXX private party invite ;-) xxx

i wood like 2 meet you on the 26 or 27 a night in a hotel on me

i would love to hook up n fuk.x

hi nikki i am tracey tv i am intrested in attending your private party .there is allso a posibility of a likeminded couple attending with me.(with your approval of course) look forward to hearing from you thanks traceytv

Many thanx would love to attend cheers.

i am up for that

Hi

im in

can u update me wt more details?

The venue has now changed due to overwhelming demand for a more central location. If I haven't contacted you already with more specific details, the new venue is near the East Midlands airport.

If anybody wants to book thier own room then I can send you details of the hotel as it looks like my room will be a very tight fit ;-) xxx

Sorry hun, can't make either of those dates as I'm working :-( x

friday 26 kings cross the hards fuckin nyt up 4 it

This event is now cancelled! Due to the insane amount of people that think that just a flirt & no pics will get them into my room!!!!

To all of those that were genuine and really planned on some fun then I'm sorry, but I'll contact you privately and organise an alternative, be it 1 on 1 or another similar party.

I've just had enough of time wasters, pic collectors and liars since I posted this that I'm going to be very much more selective in future.

If you receive an invite from me in the future then you are definately 100% guaranteed to meet.

Lotsa luv XXXNIkkiXXX