Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

party party party @ Club Sparx

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey there you sexy guys and girls.

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" We are having a FAB Fun Filled Sexy Birthday bash with my gorgeous Mr L and super sexy Mr Simon of Emmasimon.

Yeah you guessed it; its the sexy boys Birthdays and we want to spoil our men with a super party with all our best friends and extra specials sexies.

Please come along and join in the fun, now its going to be a huge bash and we have organised it to be held at CLUBSPARX. With Fun and games and birthday cake, jelly, trifle and a few extras I want this to be a wicked Birthday Party oh and if we get a good one Mr L is going to organise the next one for mine.

Its for the 2nd of July which is the big night but you can have fun on the Friday also if you want or make it a la weekender and go again on Sunday so come along and lets show my Man and Simon the time of there lives

Theres a list on SDC parties so check it out and put yourselves. On it we look forward to seeing you all and having loads of sexy fun and games and making it a birthday to remember for the boys

Hugs and kisses and sexy licks

Landlwmid aka jan and col xx