Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Female members?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there,
great website as this is... I was wondering why female members don't seem to be allowed...
I'm trying to find a 'significant other' but am heterosexual (as I believe many in the trans community are). Lovely as the male attention is, I'm not interested!

Does anyone know of a similar site where I can try t meet a genetic female?

I'm only CD-curious, but I've met a few straight panty-boys and CD guys who [b]have[b] found a woman that shares their "hobby". However, I've also found that there seems to be an assumption that any guy into wearing panties is also bi-curious. I've been bugged myself. It is a waste of my time and the time of the person chatting me up.

However, to be fair, I the problem here is not guys making assumptions about you. The problem is in your profile. You say you are straight in this post, but your profile says this:

I'm hoping to meet the right person for me here. A man, woman, t-girl I don't mind, but somwone who willm ake me feel beautiful and treat me like a lady.

I am looking to hear from Male and CD TV TS members

You can't really have a profile like that and [b]not[b] get men chasing you. If I was gay, I'd be probably be thinking you were up for a meeting myself. I suggest you edit your profile, as soon as you can. That should hopefully sort out the problem for you.

Having said that, I think it would be nice for The Hub People to set up another CD forum for straight CDs and TVs that want to meet women.