Home > Forums > Clubs (Spanish)

Swingers Parties for 18-40 year olds only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

JoJo (profile jojo) and I are considering running swingers parties in spain for couples and singles in the 18-40 age bracket. Are any of you interested in this concept? If we get enough interest we will run the first party in late Juneearly July

Either drop us a message here of write to my profile.

David

Re: Swingers Parties for 18-40 year olds only

i am

Re: Swingers Parties for 18-40 year olds only

I'm interested in meeting couples or girls in Barcelona.
Interesado en encuentros con parejas o mujeres en Barcelona.

hi david

Yes this would be of great interest, My gf is scared that everyone there will be a lot older.

Does anyone know any good clubs in the costa calida?

closed due to lack of interest

we never had much interest once we started the club, all the people who asked for the club never supported us.

Sounds nice

I've never done anything like that, but I would be interested if I was in Spain at that time. Unfortunately, I'm coming to Spain in mid July. :(

Good luck anyway.

RE:Sounds nice

18 to 40 ???????? how can you justify that ?
I thought swinging was for all ages & types.
your 57 ?

Clubs in cayman islands

Any
Lace to hang out in cayman islands for lifestyle couple

RE:RE:Sounds nice

18 to 40 ???????? how can you justify that ?I thought swinging was for all ages & types.your 57 ?

We had many requests at our parties to run events for younger swingers - The comments went along the lines of "I cant imagine having sex with people as old as my grand parents"

As it happened they fizzled out, because not enough of them came to the parties.

I was not a host at the parties.

RE:RE:RE:Sounds nice

I will be in Torrevieja in July and really would like to attend a party like that!

Feel free to contact me!

Regards
Jimmy from Sweden

swingers

I will come up for a gang bangimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Good ide

18 to 40 sounds like a really good ide.. we will come defentli img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Good ide

I MartinSimone i ve got ur private message but im regular member and i cant reply back, could you please reply to the email address i sent you?

Cheers.

no more 18-40 parties

As it says further back in this thread, we stopped running these parties a long time ago.

benidorm

anything happening in Benidorm in early January 2014,,

RE:benidorm

we may run a social, we have not decided yet. If we have enough people interested we may make a weekend of it and travel over.