Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Nude Beach and Dogging on The Northern Costablanca

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
Looking for a Gentlemen who accompanied me to some Beach and Dogging Fun on the northern Costablanca (Denia-Benidorm). I am not looking for Love, just somebody i can trust and protects me.
Are you that Man (or Couple) and you know some good Places so contact me.
Thanks Guys

Re: Nude Beach and Dogging on The Northern Costablanca

hi gen guy in your area same intrests would love to meet up xxx

If interested, please take contact, while i do live in your earea :)

Hi Gabi. Would love to take you to the nudist beach and have wonderful sex together, with others watching. I live in Javea and free daytimes.
Love Don xxxx

hi dev...mail me

Hi Gabi.
I am not too far away and would love to drive up to your area for some fun.
Also there is a very good dogging venue near here if you would like to try it.

I've sent you a pm with a couple of photos.

hi dave...
contact me

hi, Im jason good looking, good body, very polite & respectful im looking for a lady that just wants to get down to some hot, sticky dirty sex, if you like my profile please send me your number or email & i will send some pics..xxxx

hi guys. thanks for your replys. please contact me directly thanks a lot

hi guys. thanks for your replys. please contact me directly thanks a lot

Ich hab Dich schon geschrieben. Entweder mit einer Freundin von mir oder allein mit Dir. In Benidorm gibt es Strände für Dogging. Auch in Torrevieja.

Hoffentlich hóre ich von Dir

Viele Grüsse
Jorge

Hi Gabi, I will be staying in a Villa on my own in Albir from 6th june for a few weeks and know a few beaches in this area i would like to take you so you can get well and truly satisfied with as many men and woman as pleases you. I am a very friendly bloke who loves to give a sexy lady as much pleasure as she can take.
As i can`t contact you we could always arrange to chat in chat room if your interested.
Andy.

Hi
I am in the area and would love to take yo uto my local nudist beach.
Lots of fun to had there
In Spain June 1st

Jack

Hi, im Jason 36, im a good looking guy with a fit body and i would love to get very sticky with you having some hard dirty filthy sex send me an email & i will give you my phone number & some pics.xxxxx

RE:Re: Nude Beach and Dogging on The Northern Costablanca

how are you getting on in your serch for dogging ?

RE:RE:Re: Nude Beach and Dogging on The Northern Costablanca

hi, Bad! not much going on, probably a bit cold still, what about you?

dogging

On the mainland for just 3 days alone. Get in touch as I would love to help you out

RE:dogging

Hi Mike&Rach

Any chance of your tel no or e- addr as we arent full members so cant access the site as we would like, wer'e coming to Ibiza on 6th june

Hope to chat soon

Helen & andy XX

adamandeveSpain

Hi adamandeve, im very interested in meeting up with you and gabi as well, so please read carefully my profile and drop me a line or use your mobile to get in touch. hope to hear from you soon. dami

Hi all

Hi .

I have just moved to the area and would love to meet up with some like minded people out there .

Meeting

Hi, Gaby, i am from Calpe, do you want to come with at someplaces==??, Thanks, contact me or send me your e-mail for contact you,

just moved to jalon a href=http:www.freedownloadgames.name zombie gamesa, a href=http:www.seocompanies.name search engine optimizationa

does anyone know where a good active is around the jalon area, coastal areas as well xxx

a href=http:www.freedownloadgames.name zombie gamesa, a href=http:www.seocompanies.name search engine optimizationa

RE:Nude Beach and Dogging on The Northern Costablanca

i´m your man! Young, handsome and good body. I´ll protect you!