Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Heels and stockings with garter belts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ooh yes. Pulling my stockings on very, very slowly. Making sure the seam goes straight up the back of my long legs. Choosing the garter I feel like wearing at that moment. Oh the way my stockings feel especially where my thighs rub together. Mmmm. Reminds me of the sound of juicy pussy getting spanked or the sound of juicy wet pussy fucked by a hard thick cock when your balls smack my asshole,  splashing my face when I watch you bury it in my fat pussy. Of course I pick the beautiful heels that feel hottest in, a pair of black stilletos. Lets not forget the sexy demibra, half cup bra for size D tits with big brown nipples almost spilling out. Mmmm mmmm delicious. Of course you can watch me adjust my stockings and show you my ass as I bend over just inches from your face. Do you smell the scent of a woman? Do I make your cock twitch a little bit? Do I make the head of your cock a little fatter and redder? Keep watching....shall I get the toys too? Perhaps a long string of pearls to roll up on my nipples or between my thighs, maybe smack my ass with them. Can you think of anything that I should do with these? I am betting you can, especially since I can see that first drop of cum  oozing slowly from the head of your fat hard cock. I would love to flick my tongue and lick it off , just a lick though, don't want you to cum just yet. Feel my legs and make sure that my stockings are on straight. The sound of my thighs rubbing, that sexy silkyness you are feeling. I love to rub my self all over. I guessing you have been watching my pussy lips get fatter, my clit is peaking out. Can you see it when i  bend over? Now don't look away you might miss when i swallow those pearls with my pussy one bead at a time. Can you help me with your tongue, one bead at a time? I know my nipples are rock hard let me show you how hard they are by rubbing the underside of your cock with them, Watch me flick my nipples and lick my own nipples . I share them with you. Do you like looking at me while a do a nasty little dance for you? Tell me what turns you on as my pussy lets out one bead at a time with no hands. Let your hands rub my stockings and grab my ass. You want me to bend over your knee so you can smack my ass? Oh my, you are so hard........and my pussy is dripping down my thighs

Would love for u to fem me up in high heels sexy lingerie. Use me for your pleasure fuck me with your biggest strap on

I would love to be the one kneeling behind you straightening the stockings then being made to bury my face in buried deep your ass and to lick you for at least an hour while I have my cock in between your legs slowly jerking off BUT not allowed to cum. How's this addition to your scenario? Nylons and garters are the epitome of raw sexuality in my book. Am I on the right page???