Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

gangbang in Cheltenham guys needed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi , i need some we guys for a gangbang i'm organising for a slut in cheltenham during the day.

Please mail me if your interested, will need a pic and a little bit about yourself.
She is 19 years of age, fit and just loves cock and spunk.

Cheers

gary

Re: gangbang in Cheltenham guys needed

Please tell me when and where and I am sure I can teach the slut a thing or two

Regards

Daniel

Sounds like fun, I would love to come. I'm only up the road in Tewkesbury.

Dan

"HI GARY", Very interested in your daytime gangbang. I,m DAVE easy going and a "HEAVY CUMMER" which is ideal if she likes a spunky soaking.Mail me with details pic swaps please.

i would be very interested just let me know when.

Hi, im Oscar 27 from Worcester. I'd love to come and offer my cock for the little slut!! I'm 5'9, look after myself and have an 8' cock so she should like that, oh and day meets are for me!!
Let me know what the crack is...
Oscar

Hi i'm Oscar 27 from worcester, and i'd love to come and help fuck the arse off your little 19yr old slut!! I keep in good shape and have 8' that i'm sure we could put to good use!!
Oscar

hi.i am very hot and very clean guy with a large please leave me your contact and i will send you my photo.

Count me in, if you could post the details!

hi im up in peterborough but would drive down no worries im muscular very fit and up for anything
let me know when and where

Hi i'm jag. I live in london and i'm interested. See my profile for a pic.

Hi I would be up for it when and where?

im interested, living in oxford, just tell me when and where, just cant wait to shag her and spunk her face...

Well I’m the original Cheltenham Guy living in the town so ready and available. I’m 36 single have a pierced think member and love to repeat also like to have a laugh

i dnt no if im to late but im well intrested i live in cheltenham 2 let me no what happening or if theres another one