Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

i want to crossdress

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi,,im martyn 24 from cumbria...im a bi guy who is looking for fun..
but i really want to crossdress i have in the past but living at home has no privacy. i would really like to meet any1..ie a male..female or tvtdtg who has all the cloths make up and dress me like a girl..would be willing to do anything in return. please help me...martyn.. thanks

RE:i want to crossdress

i want to become a cd what advise can you give me loloipop1249

hi,,im martyn 24 from cumbria...im a bi guy who is looking for fun.. but i really want to crossdress i have in the past but living at home has no privacy. i would really like to meet any1..ie a male..female or tvtdtg who has all the cloths make up and dress me like a girl..woul be willing to do anything in return. please help me...martyn.. the iwould also like to cdress and makeupwih othercd,s lolipop1249

RE:RE:i want to crossdress

hi i would be happy to help even if i got nothing in return but it would be great if i got a bj xx : ) you seem like a nice guy i some time cross dress ( with make up ) but i only do it as a fetish so if you want i would be happy to meet and give you make up and clothes i also live in Cumbria (Workington) so message me back if you would like to meet x

Anything?

Hey Martyn,

Have you got your own CD stuff now? I'd love to see you in it. I'm in Lancaster.
If you don't have the stuff we could pick out some nice undies for you from town before going to mine to try them on (and off).

Hi,Martyn, lovely to meet you. I live in Kendal and would love to help in any way possible.
I'm a little short on clothes, but am sure we can work something out!

Tammy XXX ...