Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

all black gangbang for naughty wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

very experienced sexy slut, loves gangbangs! Needs we black guys for first ever all black session, husband to video for private viewing. I'm an exhibitionist and love to pose for naughty photos, then get down and dirty with lots of gorgeous guys. Im an insatiable filthy bitch who needs to be dominated and fucked good and hard by a group of big black cocks! Come and take advantage of this incredibly sexy bitch. Your welcome to come along and watch or take photos of me posing naughtily before the gangbang. Not to be missed!!!

Re: fillthy bitch loves gangbangs

I'm a naughty housewife who loves to be gangbanged by loads of guys! my husband knows how much I need lots of cock and enjoys filming my sessions, while a friend takes photos.i'm always needing guys, there can never be enough cock for me! and i try to make sure i'm regularly banged - black guys are especially welcomed, and the bigger the cock the better! Checkout my profile lisa lush wher u can see me in action!

Hi,
I'm very interested in meeting you for some gangbang fun.
Mail me with what you have got planned.

hi, how would you like a young man to stick his cock up you and fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked. I'd love to give you a good seeing to and love you to give me a good seeing to. if you're interested let me know.

how about making that 2 young guys fucking you from either end if your interested let me know and i can email you some pics

wow, thisyou read and look way to good to not be included. Id love to be in

how much can you take? if you can take 10", i could be interested ...

that is an offer that definately cannot be turned down, let me know details and I would love to join you

Dear Lisalush,

I may not be black but I have a penis worth sucking size wise so if you would be interested in meeting my prick for some fun times, as long as my face is not visible on film, I would love to have an extended sex session with you.

Cheers

PJimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi hun would love to be involved in one of ur little parties email me back with what u have got planned over the next month hun

Mark xxx

Hey there Lisa,

Count me in if the offer still stands, I know you have plenty takers bases on the posts that I've seen....:-) Here are my vitals...

Im new to the area, just arrived from Germany. Im a Black American, stationed here with the military, 61, 230lbs, muscular build and looking for something like this to enjoy myself while giving pleasure...:-)

Its about having fun and the skies the limit, as long as no-one gets hurt its all good. If you having a session let me know, and I'll be there. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon. My email is if you cant reach me on this site.

Cheers,

Bernard

hey sexy - u definitely sound like ur up for some filthy adult fun...
if your still looking for some new meat, dro pme a line and let me know when where and how you want i img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi luv to see you in action just luv a woman who luvs to fuck and suck have a good thick white cock let me know x

well up for it?let me know

well up for it?let me know

Re: all black gangbang for naughty wife

are you still up for some action

my master and i are black and are intrested in servicing you at no charge
my master wants to to eat some white pussy and i think i will enjoy it.

you can contact me on this site

i can then send you sum videos of me and my gang bangs
:-)

would love to video this for you.

hi, i like the sound of a gangbang the least cocksize here is an 8 so she can get the black and good. am actually on my way to camberwell now to meet a few of my mates so if ur interested,. and i'll appreaciate if we dont waste eachothers time because we could be doing other things. tanx.

Black male 29 yr old. I am new to the scene but very willing to learn. Slim athletic. enjoy running, reading and chess.

Hi there, Would love to be part of one of your gangbangs, you can contact me on 07891431205 or , If you need any pics just e-mail me anytime. Hope to hear from you soon!

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi definately interested...mail me with details if you have a big space x

manchester any good too you an where can i see the photos

Hi,
I would like an invite.
Oliver

Hi,
I would like an invite,
Oliver

Keep me in mind when you switch to white WE males!

BTW - yes I am cheeky....

M

Re: all gangbang for naughty wife

hey babe im sure to put in ya let me no

Hi,

Pls check me out. I can see you with a group of guys..lol C

hi my names marc ...id love to cum play so ....if u like what u see then leve me a masg and ill be there ,....
marc x

That sounds like a great evening. Let me know the details

im your man, count me in, send me details by email

i thought since i'm half asian and black i'd be glad to assist. get back to me with plans. x

Hi sexy,
would love to be involved in one of your gangbangs.Let me know your next event.x

Hi,
i would be very intrested.Could you email me regarding your next event.xx