Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Private Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.05.2009 Date END: 24.05.2009 Party at a privat home, for Couples and singles, with the emphasis on ladies who like lots of attention. So YES, there will be extra single guys there, in fact for every 2 couples one extra single guy will be invited. That's a ratio that works well.

We have enough nice single guys waiting for the invitation, but would like to hear from one or two more couples or even single ladies who fancy the idea of some NSA fun and games.

Would prefer people who are sure of what they are asking for, as those invited are players and not watchers. Similar minded people would be preferred.

Don't believe in admission fees, as that leads to the pressure of "getting money's worth", which isn't what this is all about, so it's free in. Snacks provided, but BYOB and BYOC (C=condoms lol) If the weather is nice, may even get the BBQ on.

Re: Private Party

hi there .
i would love to come to your party if there is an intive for a single male .
if there is would you please mail me with some details and i will forward a contact number for you .
hope you have a great day and speak sson . daz

Likewise would love to attend as I have never done this before.

Pic upon request

please send me an invite to your party as i have a 10" dick I'm sure some ladies would like to ride like a champion jockey.

hi, we would like to come to your party, can you send us details. many thanks valandphil

Pls. send me an invite

I am a single lady who parties regularly, I also have a female friend who enjoys the scene too but she is unavailable this weekend. Can you tell me where the party is held please, as in which town. And are you still looking for single ladies to attend.

Kazi

where is your party on please?