Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

I secretly cross dress and fantasize about cruel sadistic white woman making me get used by group of black studs.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This secretly closeted submissive sissy wants a cruel white woman to whip my worthless white ass, spit on me, sadistically laugh while verbally humiliating and degrading me, then tell me to get use to this new way of life for our marriage, while she has a large group of black studs use me. 

I always want black studs to use me,

Would love to have a white girlfriendwife who would get turned on by this even more than it turns me on! Unfortunately the hot and sexy woman I'm with would probably flip out and never go for this in a million years!

Is there anyone out there (male or female) who has the same fantasy or has ever experienced this?

That one starts off ok, but people have a tendency to immediately jump to a big scenario or go racial. I've had the same problemo with phone sex mistresses that just seem too, too, myopic. My fantasy scenario always revolves around myself being feminized by a Mistress that I'm somewhat familiar with and a knock comes at the door and coincidentally it's another Dom female friend of hers. Throughout the progression I end up in a room being feminized and trained intensely by 4 or 5 Mistresses for hours on hours into the night until my sissy pussy needs an overhaul. 

I wish there were some kind of pill that I could put in her drink that would make her crave to only fuck big black cocks for the rest of her life, then have her get at least a half a dozen big black boyfriends with monster cocks, and have them make me think little bitch and suck their black cum out of her pussy and tell me that for now on I'm their oral clean up slave and submissive sissy fuck toy to use no holes barred! Wow! What a hot woman she would be then!

I am totally gay now, but I would dress and have a three way with my ex wife and Allen, a male friend. He was thick and big, my wife loved that. Of course I loved hi****ock too. 

I love the fantasy, and have similar, one of which involves her dropping me off after in a seedy part of town after catching me dressed in a slutty and chavvy clothes and heels, to be greeted by a gang of black guys who drag me off down an alley.

I have the same fantasy x