Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

benedorm fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, Im comming to benedorm in april, is there anywhere fun? to visit, looking for hot sex, anything considered. thnx

Re: benedorm fun

Hi, you say you are coming to Benidorm but is it both of you or the female i hope, if so let me know and i am sure i will cum up with something for you.
Andy.

Hi im coming with my husband, but i always get time to myself, do you live in benedorm?

I live in a village 30mins inland from Benidorm.
Dont mind a threesome thou if hubby doesn`t mind, i have done so before on a few occasions and found it fun. When will you arrive and how long will you be here for.
Andy

Hi, we will be landing lunchtime on the 21st of april for 2 weeks, im sure you know some of the fun places around benedorm where we could go

hi there i live 10 mins from benidorm and go there most weekends if your up for some fun please get in touch.
xx

Hi, im sure i could find some alone time while we are over there, angie xx

I know a nice naturist beach where you get a good blend of couples and singles, ever fancied fooling aroung on the beach Angie.
Andy

Hi,
Yes i have often thought about fooling around on the beach, is there plenty of that at the nudist beach you mentioned? Angie xx

I can not contact you Angie so if you are in the chat room mon or tues 8-10 your time we can chat.
Andy

Sorry i forgot to mention which chat room, Spain-Valencia
Andy

Hiya,
we are leaving for spain tuesday morning 5am so not sure if that makes a difference, but i cant see any spanish rooms. i will be on here around midnight - 1 am monday - tuesday night Angie x

I suspect i have missed you now Angie so i hope you have a good hols, my mistake with the chat rooms bit, the general room was what i meant.
I cant give you any contact details on here so i am not sure how to arrange a meet now but if you can think of anything let me know as i have a house in Alfaz which is near benidorm for some fun.
Andy x

sorry i missed you, we just got back last night, but we are planning to go back in october,

anyone looking for fun in Benidorm this week should come along to brannigans bar on Saturday night for a swingers social. see our profile for full details.

Jo