Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Size 24 bbw seeks older men for bareback fun !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi I am 26 and looking for older men to ride me bareback. More into a lot of quickies at the moment. Will only do oral on a third meet and currently need to let my Tongue piercing heal. Thought I would be honest straight off. Await responses with baited breath !!! x

Re: Size 24 bbw seeks older men for bareback fun !!!

Hi

Am intrested- Mail me as my filter allows replay and we can discuss more

Scott

Hi

I'd love to ride you bareback. Please have a look at my profile and send me a message if you are interested.

James

wud luv to play, cummbria 40+ male

Hi there.

Would love to meet you and have some good bareback fun.
Have a deep love of bareback only play and find it refreshing when I read a post like yours.
Send me some contact details or an email address and we can set something up real soon.

Darren.

Hi would like to take you up on your offer maybe chat please get in touch rich

Get in touch with more details... I'm up for it

hi you sound like alot of fun! we are a couple but i am the man that would love to fuck you bareback with her not knowing so i wont tell if you dont. so the idea of a quicky is perfect for me. Get back to me on here. thanks hope to speak soon Richard! x

hi! would love to nail u bareback!! i live in lancashire aswell, get in touch if u want a good seeing to ;o)

I would love to ride you bare back, then lick it all up afterwards. We can then have a juicey KISS!