Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Masturbation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone in Essex or Suffolk interested in a masturbation club? Idea is we meet, hotel if necessary as small group (mixed), strip naked and masturbate either in front of group or each other etc. Attractive, open-minded singles or couples, total discretion required and nsa.

Re: Masturbation

sounds fun how many females attending??

As many as poss hpefully. Do u have any female contacts that might be interested?

count me in!!

I'd be up for that...so keep me updated with your plans...

ok fellas. We just need the girls now. Do u have any contacts? Spread the word. Cum on girls dont be shy. No penetration if u dont want it. Just cum for fun!

You could count me in too, but I would be happy to settle for a T-Girl if no females are up 4 it.

we like the sound of that where and when? let us know

I'd definately be interested, sounds great....

Love to cum along if there are females there, please advise dates, venues, thanks

Hey guys,

Is this still happening? I'd be very interested in coming along xx

yeah i'm up for it too sounds like my sort of thing definitely, where abouts are you thinking of holding it though???

cheers
dan

Hiya

Yea i would be up for joining, would be great fun.
when are we thinking?

hiya so have you heard anything about the masterbation meet or if like to arange i am willing to travel i have webacvm to show im genuine let me know thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

just to let you all know, that the guy who started this thread has had his profile removed, so no-one is actually organising anything apparently. I am still' up' for it, especially if a couple of girls want to come along and 'help' us guys! So if anyone wants to arrange anything, please let me know, thanks, Gerry

that sound good count me in

This ('Jack and Jill') sounds great!
It takes the performance pressure off.
People can be friendly without the hidden agandas.
Boundarties are clear yet with mutuality can be moved.

East Anglia a bit far, but I do hope it cums off!
Anyone up for making it happen in SE Kent?

just wondering if anyone knows why that guy had his account closed

cheers
dan

No idea why he was struck off, but thought it was necessary to mention it. I only found out when I tried to contact him direct to find out if there was any news of a meet. Am still waiting and looking for any opportunities that may 'arise'. So feel to contact me anyone for some fun.

Just cum across this thread pardon the pun, like a lot of these types of ideas there always seems to be a lot of interest but they never seem to happen. To be fair they must be difficult to set up esp if there is a hotel etc to sort out too! way too much hassle. Why not make it simples, set a datetime, an outdoor meet ( SudburyLong Melford would suit me please...lol) and see who turns up. Hotwomanlass? seemed to be up for it, it really does need some women otherwise its just a bunch of guys wanking, not my idea of fun...lol

Hi everybody. Just to let you know I have not been struck off! Where did that come from? Have been otherwise engaged shall we say but am interested in the responses on here, especially since we have at least one female take-up which is unusual on these sort of forums but very gratifying! If we could get say one more female or couple than I would be looking to arrange something in October say in East Anglia.

Suddenly all gone quiet on here. Hotlady you still up for it? There must be some couples out there too. I know there will be plenty of single male takers but need a balanced group, not too big. 0Remember no commitment to penetration, just some nice naked bodies and some wild masturbation and some fantasies cum true!

If you click on Jacksal

You get:-

This profile has been deleted by our administration team. You can no longer view this profile.

The following is from Jacksal2 . . . . . . . . .notice the "2"

Hi everybody. Just to let you know I have not been struck off! Where did that come from? Have been otherwise engaged shall we say but am interested in the responses on here, especially since we have at least one female take-up which is unusual on these sort of forums but very gratifying! If we could get say one more female or couple than I would be looking to arrange something in October say in East Anglia.

Now I am really puzzled

If this does get off the ground then I will cum on down

scubatony, I have always been Jacksal2. My profile is still there for all to see.

jacksal2 - if you look at your original post - it says jacksal2009 - which then says you have been removed - that is where the confusion has arisen and perhaps the lack of interest in your forum request, because if they think you are no longer there, then who the hell is going to add to a forum post where the original posting person has been deleted by the adminstration team? maybe a new posting might help?

ok thanks for that. Dont know how the mix up came about. Will maqybe start a new forum.