Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

North Liverpool, F33 seeks male

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Completely genuine single woman looking for completely genuine single bloke. A 'friends with benefits' type arrangement would suit me well... :-)

ME: Single mum who doesn't get out much to meet men. Miss regular decent sex basically. Not looking for a rship, no time for that right now! Just friendly sex and a bit of company, preferably on a regular basis.

I'm curvy, blonde, 33, attractive, size 1416. Good sense of humour, laid back and friendly and like a chat as well as sex so you need to be able to string a sentence together!

YOU: A nice, genuine bloke, tall dark and handsome please (yeah I'm stereotypical.... blonde would be OK if he's got all the other attributes)aged 30 - 40 who wants NSA sex every so often. You'll be someone who's also single and not cheating on anyone... no moral judgements it's just my preference.

Re: North Liverpool, F33 seeks male

willing to chat and meet reg if your interested then get in touch im genuinely looking for someone like you

Uhmmm!! Check my profile & get in touch

hi I'm jay from southport, I'm very interested get in touch and lets see what happens x

hi if you like we can make some fun baby

hi.Wondered if u wanted to chat and see where it goes...get in touch sometime...send your msn addy
Nothing pushy...just see what happens...thanks

Hi Minx.

I'm Darren a 38 year old single guy from Manchester and i'd love the chance to chat with you some time.
I'm 6ft 3 with black hair so the tall and dark bit is taken care off and i'm told i'm good looking (think stylish rather than fashionable) and like to think that i'm good company both in and out of the bedroom.
I'm looking like yourself for someone who I can meet from time to time for some NSA fun but also i'd like to meet someone who I can go out and about on the town every now and then for a normally vanilla night out.

I know i'm not to good at these introduction letters and that it's possibly all over the place (i'm profoundly dyslexic) but I hope you like what you read and that you like more what you see in my profile. If you want to write to me on here with an email address i'd love to get a chat going or if we can exchange numbers maybe chat on the phone.

For now then.

Darren.

hey im a regular guy looking for regular company drop me a line piccy can be supplied if need it. x

hey, fit majority of what your looking for, check out my profile

Hi would love to catch up with you someday live in south, but maybe oneday would love to meet you

My name is Matt, 28, blonde hair blue eyes, medium build

already found what ur looking for?

Tom

Er........ nope. Not yet.... here's hoping.........

i'm your man x

hi hun, im 32, single n live in anfield. like you im not looking to get tied down with anyone at the mo but do miss the sex. a friend with bebefits would be ideal. If you are still looking get in touch hun n lets see where it goes. xx