Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Melanie & Sally's Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.02.2009 Date END: 20.02.2009 Small private party in private house in Tunbridge Wells. Would love to hear from lovely T girls and admirers. Would also love to see other RGs to keep my regular RG company andor also hear from fully bi couples who want to join in the fun.

Sorry, but to ensure we all have a great time on the night, we may need to limit numbers to ensure a good mix of people.

Re: Melanie & Sally's Party

Date start: 20.02.2009 Date END: 20.02.2009 Small private party in private house in Tunbridge Wells. Would love to hear from lovely T girls and admirers. Would also love to see other RGs to keep my regular RG company andor also hear from fully bi couples who want to join in the fun.

Sorry, but to ensure we all have a great time on the night, we may need to limit numbers to ensure a good mix of people.

Nice speaking to you,sounds like its going to be a great evening

xxx Tony

Hi i am an admirer and would love to come what time is it going to be on

hi im a goodlooking 23 yr old man from eastbourne im single but gen clean n up 4 fun if u think i sound ok get back to me would love an invite thanx

Hello, I'm Brian living in Sevenoaks at the moment, single and fit. Have been in the Scene in the Southwest, was wondering if I could attend tonights party?

hi im an admirer and would love to cum