Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Bi curiuous cpl looking for man to join us in M'cr Friday

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Although very experienced otherwise we're both new to this scene. Bf Bi-curious and keen to try new things. Gf happy either way lol Looking for Bi or curious male for a nite of fun- games- and perhaps a bit of experimentation x There's not much we haven't tried before and are very likeminded - hoping to find someone similar happy to please us both xx Our place is good so no hotel rooms just see where the night takes us xx Posts on here are fine then we can e-mailchat [send pics] about the rest privately x

Re: Bi curiuous cpl looking for man to join us in M'cr Friday

It seems I have struck lucky - 25 yo healthy bi guy (tried twice) looking for couple bi fun, girlfriend present if wanted but can come single ? Would love to be object of desire with a couple and try everything !! Really interested and genuine - please get back x

hiya, im very up for this kind of thing, done it once before. I really enjoy giving oral to both of you.
im shaved, good looking and like to please as much as being pleased.
get in touch !. would like the other guy who messegesd this thread to join too ?

hi there i no am a bit far away but i would b intrested in driving up to forfill yous both alan . xx

i wud like to ave fun wiv u

SORRY GUYS BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST - WE HAD LAPTOP PROBLEMS SO FRIDAY FELL THROUGH BUT WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN WE'RE FREE AGAIN XX